To increase your hotel online revenue you need to make sure your hotel online presence is good. In online bookings, 90% of things matter is your hotel descriptive content and visual content. The rich content of your property can do wonders in your whole online presence. However, if you can work on below 5 things will help you to generate more online bookings.
1. Property listing on OTA: OTAs today give amazing reach for a small hotel at a very affordable price which if he tries doing individually will cost him a bomb. So listing your property on OTA can help your property to display to a larger audience.
2. Hotel Website: A good website for a proper is must in today digital word. Make sure you have your website up and running with the right keywords. Also, make sure the website should not a digital brochure instead make it as your salesman. Your hotel website should convert for you. Add a booking engine on your website so that customers can book with you directly.
3. Hotel Social Media management: As per the latest statistics an average person spends around 2.5 hours every day on social media. This data can help us to understand why we need to have a social media presence for the property. Good social media management can help the hotel to reach a wide audience and also can help them to promote their property to a particular segment.
4. Review Management: Since you will be present on the online source guest will put their reviews on these platforms. So if you can manage the reviews and respond to your guest review that will help you to create a bond with the guest and also you can create a repeat business through this activity. However, you should also be able to handle negative review a lot of negative reviews can damage the business and also it will be difficult to recover.
5. Hotel Images: To boost your online bookings you should have good high-resolution images of your property. The images should cover your entire property starting from hotel facade image to bathroom images. Also, the images should be properly exposed and should not be photoshopped as the guest wants to see the real images.
If the above things are done correctly then the bookings are inevitable.